Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary.

(*To Mark from Sa5mwise. Write a response letter back, if you want.*)  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby,

                Happy Anniversary! Where do I begin? It’s been one hell of an adventure being married to you. Sure, we’ve had our ups and downs, but our love has been strong enough to pull through it all. I’m honored to be your wife and your mate. I’m happy that you’ve stayed with me. That you chose me, out of the entire woman you could’ve had, to spend the rest of your life with. It’s been a ride, hasn’t it?  
                What is there to really say? Sure, we’ve come close to breaking up, but we’ve always managed to come through. I hope I don’t ask too much from you, or have you thinking I have you on some high pedestal, because I don’t. I just want you to be you. I’m not gonna laugh at you, or mock you for something, or just because you have a thought.  
I may seem rash, out of control, or whatever, and that’s because I am. I may seem like a bitch and cold; I am, only because I have to be. I don’t want people thinking they can step all over me. I’m a hard ass and may see like I don’t care, which, at some times, I don’t. Hell, whenever we talk, or another member of the pack and I talk, I have to watch what I say. What I say sometimes, will hurt people. That’s why people hate me.
But you? You broke (and still are, or trying) through my barriers. I don’t let very many people close or trust very easily, and when I do, I show it in my own way.
I guess what I’m trying to say is, thank you for being mine. Thanks for showing you care enough about me that you’d do anything for me. Thanks for truly making me laugh again.
I couldn’t ask for a better husband and mate. Just, don’t turn me into an obsession, thinking you have to constantly be around me or have to have me touching you at all times, or always confessing my love for you every five minutes, because frankly, I’m not. I’m not like that at all. I’m sorry if you thought I was. I’m not a doll or baby. I’m not like those human women you’ve been with. I can handle whatever you throw at me.
Love Always and Forever,
Sa5m

No comments:

Post a Comment