Thursday, December 16, 2010

Out of Funksville?

9 more days until Christmas!

When the bell rings at 2:05pm tomorrow, it's the start of Christmas Break! Whoot! *Happy Dances*

That's the only thing that's brought me out of my Funk, knowing that Christmas is nearly here.

Mom threatened to take away my Christmas gifts if I don't do my homework or clean my room... .>.<
So, I'm cleaning my room first. When I get that done, I have to vacuum. I'm doing laundry.

Laundry.
A girl's enemy. It's never ending. I hate doing my laundry, but it must be done.

Went to Krispy Kreme's today. :D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!
(They're a rare treat in my house)

Blegh. *sighs*

I have no inspiration to write....which is bad.

More Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment