Sunday, December 5, 2010

ER Visits...

Just got back from the ER. I have an URI (Upper Respitory Infection) Or the Common Cold. If anything gets anyworse, I'm suppose to go back in and they'll put me on some antibiotics.

Was laying in bed after I had just asked mom for more blankets. (I have about 10 or 20 on..I'm cold...) and I started sobbing. Pain racked my throat and chest and I just sobbed. I was crying so hard that I nearly vomited... I saw white lights when I coughed. I was coughing so fuckin' hard that I couldn't breath .I was *cough, gasp, sob, cough coughgaspsob* Mom burst in and by that time I had a 101.4 temp. We headed up to the ER and etc.

Got me into a room and had me change into a gown. They took a strep cultrue test. (Nearly gagged...). Gave me some Ibprofin. Waited for maybe 30 minutes. Discharged me and now I'm at home.

My hands are on fire, my back hurts. My throat and head hurt. My nose is runny. I'm still coughing. I have a fan going to try and cool it off...or me. Now, I'm talkin' with Kat and and pondering on what to watch and/or eat.

More Later.
Fragile Sa5vage Sa5mwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment