Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Faithfully

Its been eating me alive.
My hearts been beating a little bit faster
My stomach's been hurting ontop of the pain I already feel.

I know it's in the past
but I can't help but think about it
Would you have been happier?

I don't mean to hurt anybody
It's been on my mind
I can't get rid of it

I'm sorry...
I see the look you get
Whenever I mention it

I know you won't stray
I know I'm dumb for thinking about it
I'm not selfish
I don't ask for much

Were you happy?
Were you sad?
Were you mad?
Were you upset?

I want to forget
I want to drop it
I don't wanna talk about it

I want you to be faithful
I know you are
I'm not saying you're not

Faithfully Yours...
Forever until you don't want me
I know you do
I want you too...

Time.
Space.
I don't want that...
I just want the pain to go away

It'll go away within time.
Will it really? 
I don't know anymore.

I'm sorry.
Sorry for thinkin it
Sorry for sayin anything
Have I said anything?
Have I been quiet this whole time?

Until then...
Faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment