Monday, December 13, 2010

Lesner

(*This is an RP story...*)


I was in the recording room all by myself, recording my new song when I felt strong arms wrapping around me. I automatically thought it was Mark, so I leaned back into him. He started trailing his lips down my until until I glanced down at his arms and froze. No tattoos. I started struggling as Lesner chuckled darkly, arms tightening.
"Aw. what's wrong?" He purred, hand slipping up my shirt and across my chest. I started struggling and elbowed him in the gut.
"Let me go!" I growled as he pushed me onto the couch, snarling.
"Nobody can hear you. Nobodies here but you and me, slut!" I kicked him, but that only shortened my skirt more. I cursed as he smirked again and pounced. He forced my legs open and thrust into me, tears leaked out of my sapphire eyes as he thrust into me harder. I could feel blood coat his dick as I continued to push him off.
"Bitch. You're in human form. You don't stand a chance against me!" I whimpered loudly and continued hitting him. He was right. I didn't stand a chance. He continued to tear into me, tearing my walls, leaving scars. He arched and cam deep inside me. He got off me and got dressed.
"Thanks for the lay. What do I owe you?" His smirk widened as I glared. His face darkened as he grabbed my throat.
"You tell anybody and I'll kill you." I nodded and whispered.
"Not before Mark kills you first. He'll find out." He smacked me, growling.
"No. He won't!"
He smacked me and left me broken until morning, when my powers came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment