Tuesday, December 21, 2010

There goes my life

(*To Shannon From Ana*)

Daddy,

                You said you’d always be there for me… to never leave my side… but when you and mom got into that big fight, always arguing… you left my sight… you left my side… When I was born, mom said you claimed “There Goes my Life” by Kenny Chesney… Do you ever regret having me? Sometimes…I feel like you do… You never call, never write… Am I a disappointment? I’m sorry… for anything I might have done to make you hate me…
                I look in the mirror and notice I have your green eyes, mom’s hair… I don’t know what I can say now…I’m all grown up now… I’m 16 years old… I need you around, but every time I call, you don’t want to talk to me…

I’m sorry for anything I might have done to you in the past, present and/or future…

Love,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment