Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yeahsureyoubetcha.

17 more days til Christmas.

Have I ever told you I hate getting up at 5am? I wouldn't have gotten up at 5am, but my fuckin' ears were hurtin. Might have blisters in them...Gonna have to check with the nurse tomorrow morning. They still hurt. I clean my ears out with Q tips.

I'm afraid of my second period teacher. She already tore me a new one, I really don't want her to yell at me anymore...

Been having a bad vibe all day after my talk with one of the assistant principals...Hmm. Who knows.

I'm tired as all fuck, but I have homework to do. No time to nap. (*Well, dammit! I'll MAKE time!*)

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Yeahsureyoubetcha. 

Peace,
Sa5mwise Gamgee.

No comments:

Post a Comment