Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blegh.

Sweet, sweet death... How I yearn for you to come to me.

I yearn it
I dream of it
I want it
I need it.

I want to be your demise... You're sweet, sweet, demise. I will welcome you with open arms and I will wait for an eterinety for you to come. Some days, I want to die, just to feel that sweet release... I wrote on an English paper, "I should feel happiness...but all I feel is...nothing"

Why am I in this funksville? Am I naturally depressed? Do I need to be admitted into a Mental Hospital? I just want to be happy and carefree...Moving to Vancouver, I've been more depressed than happy. Breaking down more often...My mental state of mind is strong, but it wavers. My strength, wavers. I'm to far away from home to be in any kind of comfort. I don't feel safe here...

Here?

It's drama...drugs...booze...sex...lies...

Does it ever stop? I've gotten involved in the lies...the booze...the drugs... I'm not that innocent little girl anymore...

Will I ever find my peacE?
maybe some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment