Friday, December 17, 2010

Mark.

Bu-Bump…Bu-Bump…Bu…Bump…
                My heart beats for you, my sweet disaster. The times we’ve spent together fills my heart will happiness and fulfill my darkest dreams. The sound of your voice brings a smile to my face, knowing what it does.
I love you…Forever…and…Always…
                My sweet death. How I yearn for your touch. When we’re apart, I feel like a part of me is missing. Like I’m separated from the only person that loves me; I never thought about taking on an older lover, sure, I’ve had my share of one night stands, but you, my sweet nectar, are sweetness in my mouth. You’re kisses are like a drug, always have me yearning for more.
                You’re more than my friend. You’re more than mine. You’re…unique. All the drama we’ve been through has been nothing but shit. Stupid bitches have tried to tear us apart, but our bond, my sweet death, has always prevailed.
                I look forward to giving into the greatest surrender of all times, my sweet demise: You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment