Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bloggeritis

24 days til Christmas.

Rearranged my room today...(By that I mean I moved my bed...). So now everything else in my room is a mess....

I realize I have to many clothes when I can't keep up with the laundry. *sighs* Oh well. I shall continue to buy clothes.

Was thinkin' bout changin my style a little bit. (It's a surprise).

I've done most of all the hair colors. Only ones I haven't done are Green and Orange. (I flat our refuse to brunette. I have nothing against the person, I just don't like the color brown...on hair).

School is a bitch. Too much work....Oh well...can't keep bitching forever...

Still don't have a second period....I need one. (Already know what I want)

My third period (math) is full of preps and Cheerios (cheerleaders...it's a 'Glee' reference...to which I call all the cheerleaders 'Cherios'). Suck ups too. We got into a debate out (well, they did) Obama's health plan/insurance. I just sat and wrote in my notebook, slowly killing them in my mind... *sigh*

Well... Later, Darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment